美国签证, 这是沈阳领事馆网页上个人简历中对学习计划的要求！ 学习计划 :
由于使馆的工作人员每天要处理大量的文件，因此学习计划书切不可写的太长，一般不应超过800字，并且说明一个问题最好只用一个段落，段落前加上标题，如 My Choice of University of Toronto in Canada ,My career objective 等，以便使馆的工作人员对您一段内容的中心思想一目了然。您的阐述应该非常清晰易读，不能希望让使馆的工作人员从您的文字中“挖掘”您“潜在”内容。
- Introduction of my background
My training was in the area of Chinese Education in XXX University for Nationalities. The education I received there trained my basic abilities of learning and made me capable of independent working. Because of my interest,and curiosity in the new field of Marketing,I participated in the business directly related with market after my graduation from university.
My first job was Manager Assistant in XXX Supermarket. I learned a lot of experience from manager and co-workers, which added to my talent and efforts made me very successful in daily work. For example, I made our supermarket the "Supermarket without fake commodities" and instituted rigid regulations for supplier selection. Moreover, I bought large amount of goods with cash and quickly sold them at low price, which accelerated the turnover of money and increased our bargain power to suppliers. In 1996, I was promoted to be the Operation Executive. I audaciously built up three chain supermarkets in Shenzhen and established strong competitive advantages among our industry.
In 1998,I joined the Shenzhen XXX Electronic Co.Ltd.-whose main business is the sales of single chip and relevant software. I suggested the company enter the market of single chip's emluator which contained more technology and had more profit vacuum. I also enhanced the technology development and after-sales service; held technology lectures focused on potential clients and published technical introductory articles. Within only 2 years our emluator business became a well-known brand in our industry and became our company's core business and main resource of profit.
Why choose to study in××and Throughout my past experience, however, I realized that I need more than my talent and successful records to achieve my higher goals, especially as China joined the WTO and plays an active role in the global economy. An advanced education in marketing in a western country is necessary for me to have an international perspective of marketing and gain valuable knowledge of marketing theories and practices. The advanced Education system in ××can provide high quality graduated program for me , the reasonable tuition and high standard living condition also attracted me deeply . The University of××is one of eight University which authorized by the government of China , all these are reasons for me to determine to go to××, a country which has the highly developed business system and first-class education quality, for my further education. Study plan :
- I plan to study for the Mater Degree of Marketing in the University of xxx which last for two years. Because I believe my condition and qualification are suitable for the courses requirements. Matriculated in The University of XXX smoothly has proved the university also believes in my ability of completing my study without difficulties. Moreover, all of my accomplishments in the field of marketing within 10 year would be my good preparation for my further study. I am very confident that my experience would help me succeed in my post-graduate study. To study marketing needs solid English foundation. Although I have been keeping learning English these years and already have a very good English foundation, I still reckon that my English will be improved if I pay much attention to learn it in an English speaking country. Therefore, I prepare to complete half a year's English courses before my study of master courses and take IELTS in New Zealand as well.
When I received my master degree, I will get systematic Marketing knowledge and understanding of the running of business in New Zealand, a developed Western country . My 10 year's saving which is *****RMB in *******Bank, my real estate which worth ****RMB (estimated my ******Bank) and my stock which worth ******* RMB (calculated in present market price) in stock market would be my firm foundation of studying in New Zealand. The study fee in ***university is ****** and the living cost is *****. Therefore, my financial status is sufficient to afford my study and living cost in New Zealand.
- Career objective
As soon as I finish my master degree in Marketing, I'd like to return back to China directly. First, it simply because I love my motherland very much and I believe my further education in New Zealand could help me to make greater contributions to the people and economy that I have a passion for. The second reason is I feel lucky that I live in an era when China is undergoing rapid economic and political reforms. I witnessed with my own eyes its transition from a society of monotony and low productivity to one that is much more open, prosperous, and full of momentum for growth. As a result this transition has created plenty of opportunities in Chinese economy.
Since I have always dreamed of being a successful international marketer in China, I would like to utilize the knowledge that I will acquire in New Zealand and abundant experience accumulated in China's domestic market to extend my own career as an international marketer who concerns the marketing in global scale. More than ten year's domestic experience is extremely valuable for a successful marketer. However, in New Zealand-a country which has a totally different language and culture, there is few advantage for me, so coming back to China after learning is my best choice.
Finally, nearly all of my public relationship is based in China. During my ten year's work, I have already accumulated plenty of clients and relationship; those are very important foundation not only for my career but also for my daily life. I would never give them up. Furthermore my former company-Shenzhen XXX Electronic Co., Ltd. agreed with my decision of studying in New Zealand and they will keep my position and welfare while I am in New Zealand and look forward to my return. I would never like to miss this opportunity
[编辑] Study plan 1=
I knew the information about ST.ANDREW'S CAMBRIDGE in Beijing International Education Fair. The flexible and variable course arrangement, vivid and vigorous class teaching, the teacher team with excellent performance and the 100% high proportion of students entering universities of a higher grade attracted me, I thought it is a college fit for me. Consulted with my parents, I decided to apply for study to this college. At present, I have received the documents, including the enrollment letter and expenses table etc. from this college.
My study plan in England is as follows: I prepare to study in England for six years, from September 2000 to August 2006.First, I will study English course in SELECT ENGLISH of ST.ANDREW CAMBRIDGE with the period from September 2000 to August 2001.
Because I have the basis of studying English in China for four years, after the study in England for one year, I believe I will master English language proficiently to meet my own requirements of studying and living in England. The expenses of one year are about ￡14000.
Then I will study A-level course for two years with the period from September 2001 to August 2003. The course is full-time with 20 class hours each week. I plan to study business programme, including accounting, business studies, economics, computer science and single subject mathematics etc. Annual expenses of studying in England are about ￡15000.According to the educational system of England, three courses in all the courses will be selected as the check-up condition when applying for study in the University, and I will make efforts to make my every course reach A level.If I can obtain good results in the study of A-level courses, I will select the university that is fit for me to continue my study according to my results.
I will continue to study the business programme. There are a large number of universities in England, I believe I can find an ideal university. I will get bachelorship after the study in the university for three years.After I get bachelorship certificate, I prepare to come back to China for development. The speedily developed economy of China creates innumerable challenges and opportunities. But the opportunity especially favors the person with preparation. The six-year study in England will give me the capital for accepting challenges, and make me own the condition of becoming an international business talent with high performance. What I will get is not only a business bachelorship, what's more important is that long-term business education makes me learn modern enterprise management way and commercial running mode, which is beneficial for future enterprise management. Because mastering English proficiently and having personal experience to European cultural background, I will deal with international contact with skill and ease by myself. After I obtain such superiority, I prepare to come back to China for helping my mother manage the family enterprise established by her, and enter into the high management level of the enterprise. Opening China welcomes international talents very much. Studying in England will help me to realize the life's leap.（签名）18 June 2000
[编辑] Study plan 2
My name is **, I was born on Jan. 11, l982. From 1988 to l994 I studied at Beijing Guangmng Primary School, from 1994 to l997 at Beijing Guangming Midd1e School, and from l997 to now I'm at Beijing Minge Sun Yatsen High School.
As I know New Zealand is a beautiful and richly endowed country with fine environment, hospitable people and delightful weather. My deepest impression of New Zealand is her good study environment and advanced education system. I just graduated from high school, I am longing to pursue my further education, I think I can realize my wish in New Zealand.
If I could study in New Zealand, I am planning to major in Tourism Studies. China is a country with an ancient civilization and long history she is rich in natural and tourism resources. While tourism is an important industry in New Zealand, she has rich experiences in this area. So I an sure to obtain advanced tourism knowledge from New Zealand, and do my bit for ti1e development of tourism Industry in China.
After I accomplish my studies in New Zealand, I will return to work in China. The reasons for it are as follows: Firstly, I am Chinese, no matter where I go, I won't forget home my home is in China. Secondly, with the quickening of Chinese reforming and opening steps, ti1ere are more and more opportunities available for youth like me to put their talent to good use. In addition, I am the only son of my parents, it's my duty to come back to take care of them according to Chinese tradition. The above-mentioned all determines that I am sure to develop my own career in China as soon as I finish my studies in New Zealand.
Yours sincerely **
Date July 6, 2000
[编辑] Study plan 3
My name is ***, l am now a f1rst-year student of Beijing ** High School. Since my parents are very busy with their work, I spend my spare time with my classmates mostly. In the ta1ks with my c1assmates, we often speak of our study direction and development in the coming days and know that some of them have gone abroad to study. So I also began to dream that someday I would pursue my further study abroad. One day when I got on line to 1ook up geographical data, I found New Zealand. Because I am very fond of geography, I become interested in the geographical position of New Zealand, just this made me have more understandings about New Zealand. New Zealand is a beautiful and richly endowed country with friend1y people, good public order and advanced education system as a member of the British Commonwealth, which makes her a good place to study in. After consu1ting with my parents, they decide to finance me to study in New Zea1and. My parents have only one daughter, I hope I could repay them and my motherland when I accomp1ish my studies in New Zealand and return to China. I believe that at that time China must have ful1y developed, which will provide with much bigger space for me to put my talent to good use.
Date June 24, 2000
[编辑] Study Plan 5
(Submitted for Visa Application)
The present study plan is based on much serious thinking that I have been carrying on recently and I believe only a well-considered study plan is likely to provide me with effective guidelines for my future studies in Canada and for my subsequent career development in China.
- Why do you wish to come to Canada to study at the school and in the program for which you have been accepted?
- Having developed the necessary theoretical buildup and research skills through my undergraduate program in life science, I consider myself qualified for a challenging graduate program at Canada’s University of x x x . I choose this school for a number of reasons. I believe that the best way to learn is to learn from the best and University of x x x is a world famous institution of a 200-year history, whose 6 professors and alumni have become Nobel laureates. Its unparalleled academic strength is evidenced by its large number of internationally renowned scholars and outstanding graduates, and the research achievements it has made. With its rich cultural diversity and pluralistic value orientations, it is uniquely hospital to international students from over 140 countries. I want to study life science there because the university is particularly strong in this program, with advanced facilities, abundant research funds, and outstanding researchers. The sheer bulk of research papers published in the world’s first-rate journals by life scientists there testifies to its leading role in the academic community in Canada and even in the world. My potential advisor Prof. x x x, a distinguished scientist in cellular and developmental biology, has been performing some very pioneering research, part of which closely corresponds to the research I have been doing. I have read his voluminous publications and wish to enter his laboratory. He will provide me with full financial support during my study and research there.
- What is your overall educational goal?
- During the future two years, under the guidance of Prof. x x x, I wish to complete my Master’s program successfully, obtaining my Master’s diploma / degree. Through this program, I expect to be instructed in advanced research techniques and methodologies in cellular and developmental biology, expose myself to the latest developments in the international academia, and develop my capacity for independent research. In this way, I will have a solid foundation for becoming a successful biological researcher who can undertake high-level research upon completing my program and returning to China.
- Why you are not pursuing less expensive alternatives in China (what are those alternatives and have you investigated them?)
- It is true that less expensive graduate education is also available in China. I have visited most of the leading institutions (like Chinese Academy of Sciences) and universities in Beijing, including my alma mater. Laboratories enjoy greater input of state research funds and better facilities in recent years. However, the level of research as a whole remains relatively low. The limited number of facilities has prevented graduate students from remarkably enhancing their hands-on abilities and realizing their research objectives. In China, the latest information of biological research in the international academia is more difficult to acquire while academic exchanges are insufficient. The greatest fault I find is that an advisor usually supervises about a dozen of graduate students, allowing for little advisor-student interactivity. Those adverse factors are deeply rooted in China’s educational system and are unlikely to be solved within a short time. Finally, all the accomplished biologists in China have invariably been trained in the west. I want follow their footsteps and I believe that Canadian graduate education is more expensive for good reasons.
- What ties do you have to China that will lead you to return to China following your course of study?
- With the increasing emphasis on biological research by the Chinese government, all the research achievements made by Chinese biological scientists are highly respected. Such a favorable environment on the government’s policy level guarantees that returnees from the west will be accorded the best conditions for their personal and professional development. Specifically, several ties will lead me to return to China following my course of study. First I can enter the Institute of Cell Biology of Beijing Normal University where I completed my undergraduate thesis to work as research. During the second half of my undergraduate program and over the past one year since my graduation, I have been working as research assistant in the project team Genetic Expression and its Effect on the Cell Cycle sponsored by the State Natural Science Foundation and the team director has also promised me a research position there. Beyond that, I can apply for job positions at many research institutes in Beijing and at so many multinational corporations based in China, which are engaged in biological-pharmaceutical research and development. The job opportunities are virtually limitless.
- How will this Canadian diploma/degree increase your chances in the Chinese labor market?
- China’s burgeoning development in biology is accompanied by a woeful lack of internationally trained talents. As biology is a rapidly developing discipline, information of the cutting-edge developments and the ability to operate the state-of-art research facilities are paramount for China to keep up with the international standards. Obtaining the Canadian diploma /degree means my acquiring stronger research abilities, greater English proficiency, broader international perspectives, those qualities for becoming a well-trained biological scientists that are less accessible to graduate students undertaking their programs in China. Chinese government attracts western educated graduate students by offering special preferential policies like generous research funds and excellent research conditions. Moreover, they are also readily employed by multinational companies based in China. They become the most sought-after people in the Chinese labor market by Chinese and international enterprises, research centers, and academic institutions. This is because it has long been proved that graduates with western educational backgrounds are almost always the most fruitful.
[编辑] Study Plan for Visa Application
My study plan is to pursue a Ph.D. at the x x x University in Canada concentrating on the discipline of robotics. This is a natural progression for me, because I already possess a BA and an MA both related to control, computer science and robotics research. Further evidence of my consistent commitment to and expertise in my chosen field is my position as a Research Assistant for the xxx Mobile Robots (THMR) Laboratory. Now, after dedicating eight years towards fulfilling my objective of becoming a fully-fledged authority on robotics, I feel well prepared for a doctoral program on the topic. Xxx University offers me the best possible opportunities to acquire leading edge knowledge and later contribute to robotics advancements in China.
Why come to Canada to study in Robotics at x x x University?
I selected Xxx University because its research focus, facilities and professors are absolutely ideal to help me meet my precise goals. My choice was made after comparing and contrasting carefully several different engineering schools. While many universities conduct investigations into robotic theories, this institution’s Faculty of Engineering’s specialist trait is research into robots used in industry. Not only will I be acquiring practical knowledge in my specific field, I will also be gaining expertise that is in great demand by industrial sectors in China. Additionally, I am attracted to the fact that the Faculty of Engineering holds strong ties with industrial organizations including the C-CORE. The Faculty partners provide substantial funding, advanced facilities and suitable test environments for research into robots. Furthermore, the PhD supervisors are C-CORE Chairs in intelligent systems, which indicates that experts with extensive and pioneering knowledge will appropriately guide my research and use me for excellent projects. I also chose these professors because not only will I be expected to study my particular area, I additionally must acquire a broad education regarding the theory and application of many kinds of robots. Therefore, as I learn widely about ground robots, underground robots and group robots, I will be supervised capably on my area of infrastructure-free mobile robots.
Why not pursue less expensive alternatives in China?
Of course, to obtain a PhD in China was my first preference because it is my home. I therefore considered applying for the doctoral program at x x x University in China, especially as I have worked there and it is the leading university in China regarding this subject. However, while China is cheaper than Canada, the issue of cost did not determine my choice of university. Due to my knowledge and skills, the x x x University in Canada is offering me the necessary financial assistance to fully cover tuition and living expenses. Most important for me was the right research environment. Sadly, China is not the best option presently. I know from first hand experience that while x x x University has the broadest robots research in China, it mainly focuses on ground level single robots and I already have considerable knowledge of this area. Plus there is the key fact that most of the leading robot professionals in China were trained in the west. They left China because western countries still hold the finest technology and preeminent teaching. Like them, I wish to benefit from a North American education and put it to good use upon my return to China.
What is my overall educational objective?
My overall educational objective is to use the PhD as a vehicle to become a world-class specialist in robotics, especially underground robots. Exposure now to cutting edge technological breakthroughs and participation in advanced projects would prepare me for a brilliant long-term career in China. I will furthermore use my education to help China integrate itself with the global academic environment, because I will present papers at seminars and international conferences.
How will this Canadian degree increase my chances in the Chinese labor market?
My prospects in the Chinese labor market would be extraordinary after acquisition of a PhD in robotics. Robots are vital technological tools for Chinese industries and manufacturing, which must upgrade their automation features to keep pace with international standards. To give one example, China is investing billions in city subways, and underground robots inevitably will play an important role in their construction. Because China’s requirements for robot experts greatly exceeds the number of talented professionals, those in possession of the information on the latest international developments and skills applicable to handle projects at the most challenging level will be in great demand. Furthermore, aside from hands-on knowledge, what I would offer an employer was evidence that I had acquired new concepts, a fresh mindset, the ability to conduct senior level independent research and a broad international perspective. My competitors – PhD holders from Chinese universities - would be able to make less impressive claims in these areas. Additionally, the Chinese government encourages returnees with preferential policies, such as ample funds for research and favorable conditions for establishing businesses. I can state with confidence that the Canadian degree would open doors for me – to construction enterprises, research institutions and multinational companies. In China, they all would view me as a precious potential member of their personnel. A PhD holder from a western country is seen as having a positive impact to play in the development of a domestic organization, not just in their specific job but also their approach to work. PhD holding returnees are valued as being cooperative team workers, forward thinking and highly proactive when faced with challenges.
What ties do I have to China that will lead me to return to China following my course of study?
I hold plans regarding how I aim to use my degree in the long-term when I return to China, and have already secured backing from family and colleagues to facilitate their realization. Those plans include using my research findings to establish my own robotics high technology company, with the help of my father and a professor at x x x University. My father is an official with extensive connections, and he is in a position to provide his full support in R & D financing and market development. Through him, I can navigate my way through red tape and meet the people with the knowledge regarding potential business. With regard to the professor, he is my former advisor and my current employer, so we know each other well and have a proven fruitful relationship. He has a track record of completing many successful projects for Chinese enterprises, such as the x x x Construction Machinery Group and the x x x Group, and maintains close ties with them, so the likelihood is our reputation will bring good clients. Alternatively, I will return to x x x University after my degree in Canada, because my ties to this top university are strong. My advisor has said I would be welcome to return, and my target would be to set up a new robot research center at the university. This is entirely feasible due to my contacts. With my advisor’s support, the center would attract research funds from leading organizations.
In short, the PhD program at Canada’s x x x University serves all of my important short, medium and long-term goals. I will invest all my efforts in research, and then return to China for an exciting career.